Applications close: 20 June 2018 – 23:59 (BST).
Commonwealth Scholarships are available for a number of University of London programmes by distance learning:
- MSc Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health (RVC)
- MSc Livestock Health and Production (RVC)
- MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies (SAS)
- MSc Clinical Trials (LSHTM)
- MSc Demography and Health (LSHTM)
- MSc Epidemiology (LSHTM)
- MSc Infectious Disease (LSHTM)
These full fee-waiver awards are for residents of developing Commonwealth countries (see below for details).
You apply for these courses through the University of London. For scholarship applications, please follow only the specific directions below.
Applications for these scholarships are currently open.
A total of nine scholarships for the MSc Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health and the MSc Livestock Health and Production are available.
You must be a national of a qualifying Commonwealth country and hold the standard entry requirements for your preferred MSc course (including any English language requirements).
- View requirements for Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health
- View requirements for Livestock Health and Production
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Soloman Islands
- Sri Lanka