|Location||Mount Hutton - Newcastle, NSW, Australia|
|Date Posted||September 20, 2019|
Veterinary Practice – Small Animal
|Salary||$70-$120K incl super depends on experience|
|Contact Name||Donna Burton|
MOUNT HUTTON, NEWCASTLE/LAKE MACQUARIE -
FULL OR PART TIME SMALL ANIMAL
Veterinarian – Small Animal Hospital
- Opportunity to improve the lives of pets and their owners
- Full-time or Part-time opportunities available
- Major regional city – genuine Work-Life Balance
- $70-120k salary (new Grads to experienced staff)
Rekindle your passion for healing pets as you join a family practice that are committed to pet care excellence in a warm and friendly environment…
Here at Mount Hutton Pet Hospital we recognise that our team is the backbone of our practice. Through consistent quality of care and service, we now have the opportunity to welcome a new, enthusiastic, and highly motivated team member to cater to our loyal and growing client base.
For over 25 years, Mount Hutton Pet Hospital has delivered Veterinary excellence and has developed a well-earned reputation for attracting, retaining and developing quality Vets and Vet Nurses. We welcome new graduating Veterinarians to start their careers here, ensuring a high level of support and ongoing education. For all Veterinarians we offer interesting, diverse and challenging cases with manageable caseloads and a fair Work-Life Balance.
“I worked at Mount Hutton Veterinary Clinic as a locum vet earlier this year. The clinic was busy with a varied case load and was an awesome learning experience. All the staff were incredibly helpful and supportive – all I had to do was ask and somebody would gladly help me find an answer regardless of the question. All the vets were incredibly knowledgeable and were willing to share this knowledge amongst each other if a difficult case came in. I can highly recommend Mount Hutton Pet Hospital as a workplace and would gladly take a job here if I was looking at permanent work in the Newcastle area.” Kylie Thurlow, May 2019
About This Role
Here are just a few of the key tasks that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team
- Examine pets to diagnose their short and long term health issues and recommend best practice treatment.
- Opportunity to work with reptiles, birds, exotics and wildlife.
- Varied medical and surgical caseload.
- A strong all-rounded foundation in surgery and medicine
- You genuinely care for pets and their owners and have a thorough understanding of the human/animal bond.
- You have an enquiring and inquisitive mind.
- You understand that attention to detail and documentation is essential.
- Sensor of humour, honest, flexible, able to be independent and as a part of a team
Mount Hutton Pet Hospital is located in Lake Macquarie, NSW, only 14 kilometres from Newcastle's CBD. We are the eastern side of Lake Macquarie, close to the coast and only 2 hours north of Sydney. While the city lifestyle is close at hand, we are also located close to the region’s natural wonderlands including beaches, lakes, Barrington Tops, Port Stephens and the Hunter Valley Vineyards. This is wonderfully unique place to live and provides options for all lifestyles. This is an ideal area to live for those who enjoy a flexible lifestyle with a wide range of options for housing, schools, sports, activities and travel, and a relatively low cost of living.
- A base salary of $70 - $120k
- 4 weeks paid annual leave
- 1 week paid Continuing Education leave
- Contributions towards skills development and external courses
- Coffee, cake, chocolate and home cooked meals supplied for team bonding.
Give us the opportunity to show you that Mount Hutton Pet Hospital is a genuinely unique environment and one that encourages quality and excellence in all that we do. If it is time for you to make the next step in your career, join our team and give us a go.
It’s Time to Apply
To apply, please send your resume together with a brief cover letter highlighting your suitability to this position and email to: email@example.com
See our website https://mthuttonvet.com.au/