|Date Posted||August 24, 2020|
|Contact Name||Angie Parkinson|
BIOPROPERTIES Pty Ltd is a leading Australian company in the research and development of live vaccines for intensively farmed food animals. BIOPROPERTIES manufactures and distributes poultry vaccines within Australia and globally. The company has a GMP biological manufacturing operation at Glenorie, in Sydney’s North West. Due to site / team expansion an opportunity exists for a Validation Engineer reporting to the Validation Manager to work in the Validation Team - initially a 12 month contract with possible extension.
You will thrive on the challenge and variety of this job including:
- Writing validation protocols and reports
- Execution of validation studies including temperature mapping, sterilisation, equipment IQ/OQ
- Performing risk assessments
- Analysis of results
To be successful in this role you will need to be results driven, energetic and a practical self starter with the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualified in either Science or Engineering or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of GMP with knowledge of APVMA, TGA or EU regulations
- Previous experience (approx. 2 years) in validation (Pharmaceutical / Veterinary industry experience)
- Experience with process, equipment and sterilisation validation an advantage
- Experience with sterile liquid products an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team in a rapidly changing work environment
- Ability to drive and co-ordinate validation activities
- Strong computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Attention to detail and ability to think logically
- High motivation and initiative
- Current drivers license and own transport
- Resident of Australia or current working visa for Australia
- Applicants MUST NOT have birds, poultry or pigs at home
Bioproperties is a stable privately owned Australian company which offers a flexible and friendly working environment. We are proud of our employees and our multiculturalism. We are located in a picturesque rural area with stress free driving against the traffic. The company offers a Share of Success program for employees.
Bioproperties is a non-smoking site.
Please send application to:
PO Box 28
Glenorie NSW 2157
Please confirm closing dates at original source link and ensure you take note of appropriate time zones for position closing times. Please note, Veterinarycareers.com.au takes no responsibility for closing dates or removal of job positions advertised.
For next steps in application please register below.