|Date Posted||November 25, 2020|
One of the top 10 pharma companies
A market leader in most of the therapeutic areas we play in for the Human Pharma business
The No. 1 company in the Animal Health business
The Technical Sales Specialist (TSS) for Layer is responsible for the overall execution of all sales and marketing plans, promotional strategies, and projects of assigned products within the assigned territory while also ensuring adherence to the company established compliance policies.
The position must ensure that all activities performed and decisions made are aligned with the company’s and the business segment’s objectives through coordination with the immediate supervisor and or other stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Optimize calls to customers and executes sales business plans
- Ensures that sales targets for assigned products are achieved.
- Actively promotes the company, assigned products, and services.
- Conducts, sets up, monitors, analyzes, interprets, and communicates the results of trial protocols.
- Creates, maintains, and updates customer profiles, customer marketing plans, and rolling sales forecasts.
- Manages programs/activities and budgets to stay within standards.
- Establishes and develops close and intimate relationships with customers and other decision-makers.
- Validates and documents customer product complaints and, when appropriate, facilitate the dispatch, destruction, or disposal of defective products.
- Monitors local market conditions for changes that impact the business.
- Utilizes CRM tool and supporting analysis to plan activity, report and monitor samples, and maintain the account.
- Demonstrates high ethical and professional standards with all business contacts in order to maintain BI's excellent reputation within the animal health community and internally
- Completes all daily administrative responsibilities as directed by management.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree.
- A relevant degree in Veterinary Medicine and/or Animal Science is not required but is an advantage
- Sales experience in Human Pharma/Animal Health industry in a multinational company preferred but not required
- Knowledge/Experience in Layer is an Advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, and geographically flexible
- Knows how to drive a Manual Transmission vehicle
- Must be willing to be assigned anywhere in Luzon
Please confirm closing dates at original source link and ensure you take note of appropriate time zones for position closing times. Please note, Veterinarycareers.com.au takes no responsibility for closing dates or removal of job positions advertised.
For next steps in application please register below.