|Location||Kingscliff, Wollongbar, Grafton, Coffs Harbour, Wauchope, Australia|
|Date Posted||August 24, 2020|
Academic and University Positions
|Salary||The hourly rate for this position is $82.75|
Teacher_Position_Description.pdf 518.42 kB
|Contact Name||Linda Dewbery|
|Contact Phone||02 65816395|
Teacher Of Animal Care And Management
TAFE NSW is looking for individuals with current industry experience and knowledge in Animal Care and Management to join our team of teachers on a part time casual basis on the North Coast.
- Like to share your knowledge in Animal Care
- Want to work as a part of a collaborative and dynamic teaching team and are committed to building the skills of diverse learner groups
- Have a demonstrated commitment to or previous experience in delivering training in an adult learning environment.
The role of the TAFE teacher as a professional educator is to help, construct, guide and enhance the educative process. The teacher delivers educational programs and facilitates learning, enabling students to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Certificate III in Animal Studies; Certificate III in Captive Animals, Certificate III in Companion Animal Services OR Certificate IV in Vet Nursing
- Hold the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) OR TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment plus TAELLN411 (or TAELLN401A) and TAEASS502 (or TAEASS502A/B).
- At least five years post-qualification Animal Care experience in industry and demonstrated relevant currency.
... We would love to hear from you!
TAFE NSW’s purpose is to skill the workforce of the future. It is Australia's leading provider of vocational education and training with over 500,000 annual enrolments and a proud history for setting the benchmark for quality service. As the NSW public provider, it supports the NSW Government's priority to grow skills for the economy and jobs of tomorrow. Critically, TAFE NSW plays a vital role in providing vocational education in rural and regional NSW, and job training pathways for the most vulnerable in the community.
Location: Kingscliff, Wollongbar, Grafton, Coffs Harbour, Wauchope
Classification: Part Time Casual Teacher Suitability List
Job Grade: Teacher | Casual | $82.75 per hour
Reference Number: 00007VLO
Closing Date: Sunday 13 September 2020, 11:59pm
Job Specific Enquiries: Please contact the Linda Dewbery on 02 6581 6395.
Please note: Applications are sought from suitably qualified and experienced people who wish to be considered for placement on a suitability list for casual teaching vacancies. Employment will be on an as needs basis only.
Selection criteria forms a specific part of the selection process. Candidates for this role are required to address each of these items specifically in their application.
Candidates may also be required to undertake a range of assessments as part of the recruitment process.
If you experience difficulties whilst submitting your application online at Jobs NSW please contact the support team on 1800 562 679.
NOTE: This is a child-related position. A Working With Children Check is a prerequisite for anyone in child-related work. It involves a national criminal history check and review of findings of workplace misconduct. More information can be found at Working With Children Check.
Please confirm closing dates at original source link and ensure you take note of appropriate time zones for position closing times. Please note, Veterinarycareers.com.au takes no responsibility for closing dates or removal of job positions advertised.
For next steps in application please register below.