|Date Posted||August 17, 2020|
|Salary||$74406 - $100090|
Everyone who is:
- an Australian Citizen, or
- a permanent resident of Australia, or
- a New Zealand citizen with a current New Zealand Passport, or
- a citizen of another country with an appropriate visa that allows you to work in Australia
- persons interested in helping NSW Health with the COVID-19 response can apply for this role
The PHRB is scheduled across 7 days a week over two shifts (8.30 am - 4 pm and 2.30 - 10 pm).
Classification: Health Manager Level 1
Hourly rate: $37.53 - $50.48
Coordinate the collection of epidemiological and laboratory data from public health units and laboratories.
Collate data to determine risk factors and assist the epidemiologist to prepare and distribute regular summary reports on the findings.
Assist epidemiologists in the investigation of clusters and outbreaks.
Contribute to meetings and other duties within the COVID-19 team as requested.
Work quickly while maintaining a high attention to detail.
Escalate issues and problems appropriately.
Maintain confidentiality at all times.
Gathering relevant data from Public Health Units for the completion of timely reporting.
Assisting with the investigation of outbreaks and utilising methods to ensure that data are timely, and accurately reported.
Implementing quality monitoring and improvement measures to improve the reporting and investigation of outbreaks.
Being able to identify and escalate issues as required.
- Your availability will need to be across 7 days per week, for 5 shifts (morning and afternoon)
- Weekend and/or evening work will be required
What do I need to provide?
- Attach your current resume / curriculum vitae (CV) (maximum 5 pages) ONLY to the application
- Complete the pre-screening questions on the application form.
- Provide your availability including time frame/duration you are available.
- 2 x referees will need to be supplied prior to an offer being made.
- Current NSW Health, NSW Ministry of Health and NSW Government staff, must have their manager’s approval prior to expressing interest.
- This will be an off-payroll arrangement for current Public Sector Staff, your agency can invoice NSW Health for salary expenses.
- The team works on a shift work arrangement, you will be required to amend your working conditions to accommodate shift working.
Manager and Team leaders, of PHRB teams may review your expression of interest.
Our Commitment to Diversity
NSW Health values diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the community we serve. We encourage applications from diverse community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQ+, those with special needs and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
For any technical issues, contact Recruitment at HSSG-Recruitment@health.nsw.gov.au.
Please note that not everyone who expresses their interest will be called to work in the centres.
Please confirm closing dates at original source link and ensure you take note of appropriate time zones for position closing times. Please note, Veterinarycareers.com.au takes no responsibility for closing dates or removal of job positions advertised.
For next steps in application please register below.