|Location||Sydney CBD, Australia|
|Date Posted||August 17, 2020|
Statistical Insight Analyst
Sydney CBD – Permanent Fulltime
The Statistical Insights Analyst will work in the Analytics and Reporting team. The role will mine and analyse complex data from multiple sources using knowledge of modelling, statistics and analytics to identify and solve business problems. The position is responsible for understanding the business and finding insights from data that can drive development and improvement.
This role is responsible for:
- Data Management
- Statistical Analytics
- Stakeholder Management
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. epidemiology, mathematics, science, economics, statistics or philosophy).
- Proven ability in utilising statistical modelling and analytical methods, experience with R is desirable.
- Experience with BI tools (e.g. Qlik or Tableau) and data analysis tools (e.g. AWS Athena or SQL).
- A high level of thoroughness and attention to detail and an eagerness to develop skills.
- Previous exposure to databases and scripting.
- Demonstrated interest in tools and topics such as Python, R, machine learning, predictive analysis etc.
- Sound writing and communication skills.
Apply today if you are looking to join a company where the staff are proud to work, care about health consumers, like a challenge, share knowledge and provide real value.
To submit your application, click apply now at the top of this page and forward your CV and cover letter.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please email email@example.com.
Please be aware that you must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Healthdirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Expiry date: 7 Sep 2020
Please confirm closing dates at original source link and ensure you take note of appropriate time zones for position closing times. Please note, Veterinarycareers.com.au takes no responsibility for closing dates or removal of job positions advertised.
For next steps in application please register below.