|Location||Ballarat, VIC, Australia|
|Date Posted||June 4, 2020|
With a long and proud history in Egg Production, Packaging and Sales this employer is moving into the next stage of its evolution. Thanks to continued growth they are able to invest in improvements across the business, with a greater focus on quality identified as a key component to them meeting their strategic ambitions. Working with some of Australia’s largest food retailers and directly with the hospitality industry, achieving high quality results has never been more important.
Reporting directly to the CEO of the company, the Quality and Compliance Manager will provide Quality Assurance leadership and support to the Senior Leadership Team to manage, create, implement and supervise the effective implementation of QA policies/regulations, to ensure business compliance is embedded and adhered company wide.
This position involves close interaction with the Farm Production, Egg Grading, Supply Chain, Sales and Maintenance Managers to ensure effective cross functional collaboration, along with supporting two (2) direct reports in the Quality Assurance function.
Requirements of this role;
- Experience in a quality role, preferably in food production or manufacturing
- Ideally possess experience working across manufacturing, logistics, supply chain, finance and sales
- Experience in the development, implementation and management of quality processes and systems
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to influence others
- Demonstrated experience in driving change management throughout an organisation
This role is based 30 minutes from Ballarat.
Applications require a detailed cover letter and up to date resume, applications close for this role on Thursday the 11th of June.
Please confirm closing dates at original source link and ensure you take note of appropriate time zones for position closing times. Please note, Veterinarycareers.com.au takes no responsibility for closing dates or removal of job positions advertised.
For next steps in application please register below.