|Location||Wellington, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||August 17, 2020|
Veterinary Practice – Large Animal
|Contact Name||Helen Beattie|
|Contact Phone||+64 4 471 0484|
Large Animal Veterinary Resource Manager
Organization: New Zealand Veterinary Association
Date Posted: 05/08/2020
Country: New Zealand
Primary Category: Position Vacant
Description & Details:
Large Animal Veterinary Resource Manager - Wellington
The New Zealand Veterinary Association (NZVA) acts on behalf of its members to ensure that member wellbeing, advocacy, education and veterinary standards are well supported. Maintaining high levels of veterinary services to members is a current focus for the NZVA.
We welcome applications from candidates who have recent experience in large animal clinical practice. This role would suit candidates who are looking for a different way to utilise their skills and knowledge to support their veterinary colleagues.
The objectives of the Veterinary Resource Manager are to;
- Provide personal, professional and technical support to NZVA members
- Support the promotion of quality and professional standards that guide the future of service delivery for the large animal veterinary profession
- Support large animal welfare leadership on behalf of the NZVA and wider profession
- Support identified groups and/or committees to deliver agreed outcomes
- Represent NZVA member veterinarians in primary sector working groups
- Support delivery of communications for NZVA members working with large animals
How to Apply / Contact
To download a job description go here.
For further information or to submit your application, please contact Helen Beattie on firstname.lastname@example.org or +64 4 471 0484
Applications close 5pm 27th August 2020
Please confirm closing dates at original source link and ensure you take note of appropriate time zones for position closing times. Please note, Veterinarycareers.com.au takes no responsibility for closing dates or removal of job positions advertised.
For next steps in application please register below.