|Location||Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
|Date Posted||September 29, 2019|
|Salary||$154,200 – 157,284 including superannuation|
|Contact Name||Marita Ryan|
|Contact Phone||0428 401 834|
The Veterinary Practitioners Registration Board of Victoria (VPRBV) is a statutory body created through, and guided by, the Veterinary Practice Act 1997 . The Board's mission is to protect the public and the health and welfare of animals by regulating veterinary practitioners through the effective administration of the Act.
The Board's functions are to:
- Register veterinary practitioners
- Investigate complaints against veterinary practitioners registered in Victoria
- Subject registered veterinary practitioners to disciplinary procedures when appropriate
- Issue guidelines
- Advise the Minister on any matters relating to the Board's functions.
The Board is seeking a highly experienced and motivated executive to provide leadership, operational management and strategic direction for the organisation. You will be responsible for guiding and overseeing all business operations relating to the Boards functions, including maintaining the Register of Veterinary Practitioners.
With a new Strategic Plan due, there is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre manager to influence and guide this process, to position the organisation for the future, further enhancing organisational development underway.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be an experienced leader with exemplary strategic, financial, operational and people management skills
- Demonstrate a high level of awareness of self and others, model professionalism and emotional maturity and enable and enhance a respectful, inclusive culture within the organisation
- Demonstrate confidence, skill and experience in interpersonal and relationship management, with the ability to develop collaborative relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Be a strategic and critical thinker with a strong focus on quality improvement, efficiency and accountability
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly capable and motivated leader to join our organisation, with a proud history and an exciting future.
The position description including key selection criteria is available at the Careers page at https://www.vetboard.vic.gov.au/
For further information please contact Marita Ryan on 0428 401 834.
To apply, please address the key selection criteria, demonstrating your experience and alignment to each and forward with your resume and cover letter to Marita at email@example.com.
If you do not address each of the key selection criteria your application will not be considered.
Applications close at 9am on Wednesday 9th October 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a general manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
Please confirm closing dates at original source link and ensure you take note of appropriate time zones for position closing times. Please note, Veterinarycareers.com.au takes no responsibility for closing dates or removal of job positions advertised.
For next steps in application please register below.