|Location||Marshall, Victoria, Australia|
|Date Posted||August 30, 2019|
Veterinary Practice – Mixed Animal
Veterinary Practice – Small Animal
|Salary||Salary commences at $70k+ dependent on experience (for new graduates), superannuation additional to this.|
|Contact Name||Jemma MacKenzie|
|Contact Phone||(03) 5241 1796|
GEELONG, VICTORIA - FULL OR PART TIME SMALL ANIMAL OR MIXED
Position available for a Small Animal or Mixed Vet for Clinic in Geelong Victoria.
Geelong Veterinary Hospital is located in Charlemont (Geelong), Victoria. We are seeking either full-time or part-time veterinarian, ideally mixed animal, but small animal vets welcome to apply, will also consider new graduates.
We operate a well-equipped practice using Cornerstone practice software and have an inhouse laboratory facilities, ultrasound, and digital x-ray machine. We are a family orientated team that will help you develop your professional and personal goals with generous remuneration.
We are very lucky to have a growing client base that love their pets and are eager for gold standard advice and care. Three vet practice with a case load of mainly small animals and with the large animal work being a mix of beef cattle, equine and sheep. We have a great team of experienced Nurses, to support us. The right person has energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
This is not a corporate practice, privately owned with owner working in the practice.
• Bachelor of Veterinary Science or equivalent degree which is registered in Australia
• Whilst we would prefer an experienced companion animal vet with well-established medicine and surgery skills, this position is also open to recent graduate veterinarians who would like to focus predominantly on small animals whilst still maintaining exposure to large animal work. 100% Small animal veterinarians are welcome to apply.
• A positive attitude to your daily work and a team focused approach
• Exceptional communication skills and ability for build rapport with clients and colleagues.
• Commitment to continued learning and development.
Clinic opening hours:
• Monday- Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm
• Saturday 9am- 12pm
Salary commences at $70k+ dependent on experience (for new graduates), superannuation additional to this. Full or part time positions available.
If this sounds like the place you want to be then please contact Jemma MacKenzie email@example.com or phone (03) 5241 1796