|Location||Kadina, SA, Australia|
|Date Posted||August 19, 2019|
Veterinary Practice – Mixed Animal
|Contact Name||Recruitment Team|
|Contact Phone||08 8821 3350|
YP Vets is a well established Veterinary service with four clinics currently that cover the Yorke Peninsular and Port Pirie regions.
We are proud to offer a full veterinary service, with nurses and vets that have a real passion for animals and providing them with high-quality care.
Our main clinic in Kadina, is modern and newly renovated with cat and dog hospital wards, a feline-only consult room and waiting area, imaging room and surgery theatre. Ensuring we provide the best service, we also have an ultrasound system, digital Xrays and an in-house IDEXX lab suite.
Why Join Us
This is a unique opportunity to join our team in Kadina, a beautiful spot just 1.5 hours from Adelaide. We have beautiful beaches, cafes, and wineries
- Great work/life balance - No after-hours, on-call or public holidays are required for this position
- Relocation assistance - we are able to provide assistance to cover a portion of your relocation fees if required
- Accommodation costs - we will provide up to 12 months of accommodation costs incurred
- Fees paid- Radiation license is covered by us and we will pay for your SA Vet Board Registration Fees for 12 months
- Fantastic team culture - we encourage a social team environment, with cakes on birthdays, Xmas parties, and work shows!
- Beautiful location - Kadina is a beautiful spot just 1.5 hours from Adelaide, with beautiful beaches, cafes, and wineries right on our doorstep
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Veterinarian to join our passionate team here at YP Vets. For the right candidate, we will be offering a range of benefits, one being that your relocation costs will be reimbursed.
- Medical procedures & surgeries
- Liaising with clients, face to face and via phone
- Diagnoses animal health problems
- Conduct vaccinations
- Surgery GP cases
- Give the best advice to pet-owners
- Performs diagnostic tests such as X-ray, EKG, ultrasound, blood, urine, and faeces
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a private practice
- Cultivate long term client relationships
- Contribute positively to team culture
- Commit to continuing education
- Work within company policy and OH&S guidelines
- Management skills and continuing education/specialist qualifications will be highly regarded
How to Apply
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in, please click apply for this job via SEEK with your attached resume and cover letter.
*YP Vets are willing to assist with sponsorship VISA or immigration if can meet registration requirements in Australia*
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary nursing?
Please confirm closing dates at original source link and ensure you take note of appropriate time zones for position closing times. Please note, Veterinarycareers.com.au takes no responsibility for closing dates or removal of job positions advertised.
For next steps in application please register below.