|Date Posted||September 14, 2019|
Veterinary Practice – Small Animal
|Contact Phone||08 8132 0533|
Are you an experienced veterinarian that’s looking for a new challenge, in a fast-paced team environment?
AEC Adelaide is 24/7 animal emergency centre, located in the leafy suburb of Norwood which is 4km outside of Adelaide’s CBD. AEC Adelaide is the largest animal emergency clinic in the eastern suburbs and provides services in emergency medicine and surgery, and critical care. The business is co-located with Adelaide Veterinary Specialist and Referral Centre (AVSARC) that offer services in Neurology, Internal Medicine, Oncology, Surgery, Dermatology and Diagnostic imaging. The co-location provides a unique experience for our emergency team where they can work alongside our experienced specialists. This interaction provides an inimitable learning experience permitting the best standards of care for all our patients.
We are looking for an experienced (2-3 years) veterinarian to fill a part time or full time position in our team. The position is available immediately
To be successful in this position you;
- Will have the qualifications that allow you to practice veterinary medicine in Australia
- Will have excellent interpersonal and clinical skills
- Can work efficiently and independently
- Will thrive in a fast paced rapidly changing environment of a veterinary emergency facility
- Be available to work on a rotational roster that will include work on weekends and public holidays.
What can we offer you?
- Industry leading remuneration (proportionate to experience)
- VIN and AVA Membership
- Continuing education (management and clinical programs)
- A wide support network of industry professionals
- A dynamic and supportive team environment
- And arguably the best place on the planet to live and work
If you think that this opportunity is for you please send your application, including a cover letter (outing your suitability for the role) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org