|Location||Melbourne, Western Suburbs, VIC, Australia|
|Date Posted||August 3, 2021|
|Salary||$80,000 - $94,999|
|Contact Name||APG Essendon office|
|Contact Phone||03 9310 4050|
One of Australia’s leading vertically integrated manufacturer are wanting to appoint a Compliance Coordinator on a Permanent Full-Time basis. Growing from strength to strength, the operation has increased Nationally providing opportunities for career progression for their current employees.
The primary responsibility of a Compliance Coordinator is to ensure that product produced is fit for consumption and to establish and assist in maintaining compliance issues.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager your role will include:
- Implement policies, procedures and systems to provide support to departments
- Reviewing all new products, systems, or processes to ensure compliance.
- Identifying and assessing areas of significant business risk
- Train employees on compliance guidelines, requirements and standards
- Supporting various departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments.
- Ensuring complete, accurate, and timely audit information is reported to Management
- Managing and reporting compliance breaches and exposures.
- Provide key operational support across health and safety throughout the plant to promote and improve the safety culture and eliminate workplace injuries.
- Enforce quality standards, perform the necessary daily checks and provide feedback immediately
- Assist with the development and implementation of QA policies and procedures
Skills and Qualification/Licences required:
- Previous experience in food processing and distribution
- High level of communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to make quick and correct decisions “on the job” and long term decisions
- Well-developed problem solving skills with the ability to arrive at and implement long term preventive actions
- Intermediate computer systems experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Sound knowledge of ISO Standards for WHS
- Completed Certificate IV in OHS as a minimum
- Full work rights with the ability to work minimum 38 hours a week
This is a permanent position with an attractive Base salary + Super on offer.
You will be joining a team that has worked with each other for many years that now feels like a family. This company offers training, development and career progressions for their employees.
To apply for this role, please click the APPLY BUTTON below to submit your resume. For any questions, contact APG Essendon office on 03 9310 4050.
Important: Due to bio-security reasons candidates are not permitted to have any form of pigs, poultry and/or birds at your place of residence.
Please confirm closing dates at original source link and ensure you take note of appropriate time zones for position closing times. Please note, Veterinarycareers.com.au takes no responsibility for closing dates or removal of job positions advertised.
For next steps in application please register below.