|Date Posted||September 16, 2019|
|Contact Name||Caroline Taylor|
|Contact Phone||(03) 8620 2807|
- Quarantine/Biosecurity Experience Required
- Client Relationship Position
A National Wharf Transport and Logistics Company is seeking a dynamic Biosecurity Services Manager to join their Port Botany Sydney Office. If you are looking to grow with a successful Quarantine team then look no further.
Leading a small team, key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Business Development team to maintain and grow the business through new client acquisition;
- Lead, coach and develop staff to undertake day to day operational activities within company guidelines;
- Ensure that all operations & financial targets are met or exceeded;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers;
- Provide specialists advice to clients relating to technical customs clearance and quarantine requirements;
- Deliver safe and reliable operations for the operation;
- Comply with all WHSE legal and regulatory requirements for all staff on site.
Key experience and skills required for this role are:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in Quarantine Services;
- Proven understanding of Quarantine rules, Tariffs and Biosecurity requirements;
- Sound Microsoft Office skills and attention to detail;
- Confident decision-maker with ability to lead a team within a complex logistics operation;
- Effective communicator with proven record of building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Well-developed organisational, problem solving and prioritisation skills.
In return they offer the opportunity to advance your career in an established and progressive growing company.
If you require further information, please contact Caroline Taylor at Logical Executive Solutions on (03) 8620 2807.
www.logicalexecutive.com.au ALLIANCE PARTNER OF THE
Please confirm closing dates at original source link and ensure you take note of appropriate time zones for position closing times. Please note, Veterinarycareers.com.au takes no responsibility for closing dates or removal of job positions advertised.
For next steps in application please register below.