|Date Posted||July 12, 2019|
|Contact Name||Angie Parkinson|
BIOPROPERTIES Pty Ltd (www.bioproperties.com.au) is an Australian owned Veterinary Vaccine Manufacturing Company with a GMP facility at Glenorie in Sydney's North West. Bioproperties supplies live veterinary vaccines to many countries throughout the world and require an experienced Product Manager to work in a highly regulated quality environment adhering to APVMA, TGA and cGMP procedures and guidelines.
This is a great career opportunity as Bioproperties is continuing to expand its production capacity due to continued growth into the global market with existing and new live veterinary vaccine lines. As Product Manager your responsibilities will include management of the viral product line including technology transfer, development/scale-up and production of live, viral products. As part of this role you will be expected to achieve agreed production targets while contributing proactively and enthusiastically to the management team initiatives on site at Glenorie. The role reports direct to the Operations Manager and will join other departmental manages as key Line Managers on site at Glenorie. Remuneration includes a Share of Success bonus programme after an eligibility period.
The role requires a sound knowledge of laboratory disciplines including aseptic techniques, a sound knowledge of cGMP with emphasis on Australian and EU standards combined with excellent management skills of planning, leading, organizing and controlling your area of responsibility.
In this role you will:
- Ensure compliance with all WHS, cGMP and regulatory policies and procedures as required
- Implement and maintain SOPs and evaluate operator performance in accordance with cGMP
- Manage and develop a dedicated and enthusiastic team including training, mentoring and performance management
To be successful in this role you will possess the following attributes:
- A degree in Biological Sciences (e.g. Microbiology, Virology) with at least 5 years hands on managerial experience in a GMP production facility or food manufacturing
- Be an experienced hands on Manager who can lead a motivated team and develop systems
- Proficient in data analysis, development and evaluation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment adhering to TGA and APVMA guidelines
- Collaborate with process development and R&D scientists
- Strong organisational skills, high attention to detail and the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Excellent technical, written and verbal communication skills
BIOPROPERTIES site biosecurity prevents the employment of personnel with live poultry, birds, or pigs at home.
Please confirm closing dates at original source link and ensure you take note of appropriate time zones for position closing times. Please note, Veterinarycareers.com.au takes no responsibility for closing dates or removal of job positions advertised.
For next steps in application please register below.