|Location||Houston, TX, TX|
|Date Posted||November 25, 2020|
The Senior Field Technical Service Veterinarian provides technical support on products and programs to aid Virbac field sales people in their efforts. The Senior Field Technical Service Veterinarian will plan, implement and champion opportunities through and/or with Virbac and distributor sales people, veterinarians, industry leaders, colleges and universities to enhance the image of Virbac and increase sales. Collaborate with other departments within Virbac on matters of strategic and tactical importance. The Senior Field Technical Veterinarian will be a leader in the team, taking on projects and mentoring colleagues.
Area of accountability no.1: Primary resource for technical information to support efforts of the field sales force
- work with the territory sales managers on sales calls and other customer interactions
- be a resource of technical information for field sales people and customers regarding Virbac products
- Work alongside Regional Sales Management to plan, develop and implement the educational activities in his region and to support the Territory Managers.
- Train and coach the Territory Managers as needed to develop their product and technical knowledge and skills.
- Participate in Distributor sales or training meetings as requested.
Þ Expected results: Ensure that each Territory Sales Manager, with guidance from Sales Management, has appropriate technical support for their sales efforts and appropriate opportunity to enhance their technical knowledge of Virbac products, thus enhancing their ability to increase sales.
Area of accountability no.2: Focus a majority of time and effort on support of sales to general practice veterinarians
- working with Territory Sales Managers establish professional relationship with key clinics and veterinarians
- respond to questions and inquiries related to Virbac products from veterinarians
- identify opportunities for, and provide recommendations about use of Virbac products
- assist and participate in planning and presentation of In Clinic Seminars and other educational meetings
- provide support to key accounts by conducting presentations as requested
Þ Expected results: Maximize opportunities to educate customers on the features and benefits of Virbac products, generating prescriptions and recommendations.
Area of accountability no.3: Targeted activities to strengthen relationship with Specialists and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Identify and rank the Key Opinion Leaders in the region, establishing priorities for working with them.
- Plan and implement specific activities to establish and strengthen the relationship with Specialists and develop KOLs in assigned area.
- Keep Specialists and KOLs informed of Virbac new products or updates pertinent to their areas of interest.
- Provide input and feedback to marketing on specific items that impact the marketing of a product or program.
- Manage visiting KOLs in events supported by Virbac.
- Monitor KOL activities at conferences or events sponsored by competitors.
Þ Expected results: Broad support of Virbac products and programs by Specialists and KOLs
Area of accountability no.4: Leadership projects as needed.
- Work on/lead specific projects as needed. These projects can be related to Marketing/ Brand support activities, Phase IV Studies, KOL development, etc.
- These projects will be assigned to you by the Director of Field Veterinary Services on an as needed basis and as a development opportunity.
Please confirm closing dates at original source link and ensure you take note of appropriate time zones for position closing times. Please note, Veterinarycareers.com.au takes no responsibility for closing dates or removal of job positions advertised.
For next steps in application please register below.