Hi Oz Vets – I found some MONEY that should come into our Vet Profession Research World and make some positive change! So get your Thinking Caps ON! WIN this $$$$ and let us at Veterinarycareers.com.au know how you go and what IMPACT you are going to have!!
promotes national, and international, collaboration and research partnerships between key stakeholders in research and innovation (STEM) including higher education institutions, government, business, industry and endusers. Research and development is undertaken to apply advanced knowledge to problems, acquire new knowledge and as a basis for securing commercial and other benefits of research. From $100,000.00 to $1,500,000.00, Closes 19 December 2017
supports research in areas of critical national importance by giving outstanding researchers incentives to conduct their research in Australia. The aim of the Future Fellowships scheme is to attract and retain the best and brightest mid-career researchers.
At present many highly qualified mid-career researchers choose to work overseas to further their careers due to lack of opportunities in Australia. The Future Fellowships scheme addresses this problem and will significantly boost Australia’s research and innovation capacity in areas of national importance.
Future Fellowships provide four-year fellowships to outstanding Australian mid-career researchers. In addition, the ARC may award the Administering Organisation up to $50 000 of non-salary funding per annum which may be used for personnel, equipment, travel and field research costs directly related to the Future Fellow’s research. Close Date & Time: 22-Nov-2017 5:00 pm (ACT Local Time)
was announced as part of the Inspiring all Australians in Digital Literacy and STEM element of the National Innovation and Science Agenda.
The program provides funding to support women in STEM and to eliminate barriers for women’s participation in STEM education and careers, including entrepreneurship. The program supports projects that foster girls’ and women’s interest in STEM and entrepreneurship, develop their scientific and entrepreneurial knowledge and skills, build their professional networks, or other activities consistent with the program’s objectives. The program also provides funding to identify and celebrate STEM role models in science and research, entrepreneurship and corporate leadership to inspire school-age girls.
The program’s objectives are to:
- increase awareness and participation of girls and women in STEM and entrepreneurship education and careers, including in schools through to university and to the research sector
- increase participation of girls and women in other parts of the innovation ecosystem including innovative businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurial activities and careers
- stimulate an increase in the number of women in senior leadership and decision making positions in government, research organisations, industry and businesses.
- From $5,000.00 to $250,000.00, Total Amount Available (AUD): $8,000,000.00
- Close Date & Time: 15-Nov-2017 5:00 pm (ACT Local Time)