Veterinary Technical Associate | Zoetis | Sydney, NSW¬†
Closes 16th of March
An opportunity has become available for a Veterinary Technical Associate to fill a vacancy created by an internal transfer. Commencing in April, based at Rhodes in Sydney and reporting to the Regulatory Affairs Director, you will be responsible for providing customer service and technical support to veterinarians, resellers and end users of Zoetis products. The role involves both responding to phone contact received on Zoetis’ 1800 line as well as email and written enquiries. You will liaise closely with Zoetis’ Veterinary Operations colleagues as well as the Pharmacovigilance team.
Your excellent customer service, competence in problem-solving, along with your demonstrated administrative and organisational skills are critical for this position.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Receiving and responding to customer enquiries received via Zoetis’ 1800 Technical Service line.
- Liaising as necessary with Veterinary Operations where the input of a Zoetis veterinarian is required.
- Collecting veterinary case notes to assist reporting of adverse events by the Pharmacovigilance team.
- Entering details of product quality reports into Zoetis’ database.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of Zoetis range of products.
Personal Attributes required include:
- A high level of interpersonal skills, including good listening skills and empathy that can accommodate telephone communications with both external customers and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrable administrative and organisational skills
- A meticulous and informed approach to collection, collation and communication of information received from customers.
Education and experience:
- A tertiary qualification in biological science or a related discipline is desirable as is a background in an animal health field such as veterinary nursing.
- Ability to use computer software packages with the willingness to learn additional software packages, specific to company needs as required.
You must have the legal right to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Please provide a copy of your resume by 16 March 2018 to¬†RecruitmentAustralia@zoetis.com¬†quoting reference RAJM0218