Veterinary Practice Manager – VetWest, South of the River, Perth, Western Australia
No closing date provided, advertised on 23 May 2018
Work type: Full time
Location:Â South of the River, Perth
About the company:
Vetwest Animal HospitalsÂ are a leading and highly regarded multi-vet company. Across our 15 locations, Vetwest Animal Hospitals are committed to providing excellence in veterinary care. Our aim is to provide a friendly work environment with an emphasis on high standards of care and continuing education.
About the role:
Vetwest Animal Hospital is currently looking for a Practice Team Leader to lead one of our Veterinary hospitals. This role is responsible for ensuring our team provides an exceptional standard of customer service and patient care and ensuring that practice standards are maintained and continually improved. In addition to providing a high level of customer service the Team Leader will:
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of the practice
- The co-ordination of all practice administrative tasks (including rosters, stock control and facilities management)
- Planning and conducting team meetings including training topics
- Performance management, review and development of the nursing and reception team
- The implementation and co-ordination of staff training programs
- Liaising with management to ensure the financial goals of the practice are met
This is a busy and diverse role that requires a dedicated and flexible approach to ensure that the team and practice are able to perform at their best.
Qualifications and experience as a veterinary nurse with proven management experience would be highly regarded. Applications from Practice Managers within the healthcare arena, who possess an interest and passion for animal healthcare would be highly regarded.
To succeed in this busy and diverse role, applicants must possess:
- Strong leadership, motivational and team management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Initiative and innovative problem-solving abilities
- Computer literacy, including the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Annual salary starting from $61,794.00 plus superannuation
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Full-time (40 hours) Opportunity.
- Continued training and education to assist you in the role
Applying for the role:
Go to the link Source:Veterinary Practice Manager – South of the Rive