Veterinary Manager Job, National Veterinary Care, Sydney NSW
No close date provided – advertised 5 Sept 17
- Are you a Veterinarian with the ability to develop and challenge clinical staff?
- Do you want to be part of a growing industry and a company that values its people?
- Lead a portfolio of Veterinary Clinics to provide service excellence in the industry.
- If you are looking for a new challenge that encompasses your clinical expertise combined with operational management, then we have the role for you!
National Veterinary Care (NVC) is on the hunt for a Vet Manager to look after a portfolio of our veterinary clinics in Sydney and Southern Sydney. With regular travel involved, you will oversee the success of the clinics and no day will be the same. We are seeking a leader who is passionate about operational growth and change and can promote gold standards of care to our dedicated Veterinary staff and clients.
The Vet Manager is responsible for the management and supervision of the clinical function of a cohort of veterinary clinics, including overseeing excellent standards of care in medically assessing, diagnosing and treating animals presented to the clinic. The key to the Vet Manager’s role is an excellent working relationship with the Lead Vet and/or Practice Manager in each clinic; the overall objective of the role is to achieve clinical and business success
This role is a combined clinical and managerial role, with an approximate 60/40 split respectively.
What we offer you:
- A generous salary package and a performance based bonus scheme
- Access to continuous professional development
- Opportunity to work with high performing teams
- Annual vehicle allowance, laptop and phone
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose built veterinary training facilities
- Continuing education allowance and study leave
- The opportunity to take your clinics to the next level, alongside a dedicated team committed to providing optimum patient care
- Supporting capabilities such as I.T., Finance, HR and Marketing to enable you to deliver desired outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science
- Current Veterinary Board Registration and a user’s licence for Ionising Radiation and Microchipping.
- Calm, compassionate and professional demeanour.
- Attention to detail and excellent time management.
- Responsible, organized, self-directed and hard working.
- Leadership skills and team orientation, with the ability to drive positive change
- A current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Computer literacy, (MS Suite, Practice Management System experience.
About National Veterinary Care (NVC):
National Veterinary Care (NVC) is an industry-leading provider of professional veterinary services, with 56 practices across Australia and New Zealand. NVC believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through our Centre of Excellence training facilities â€“ industry firsts where we can offer you practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery â€“ so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please contact Shanda Woods, Recruitment Coordinator, via +61 7 3063 0919, for a confidential discussion or Apply Now!
Source: Veterinary Manager Job in Sydney