Territory Manager, Equine, Ceva Animal Health,¬†Sydney NSW
No closing date provided – advertised 9 July 2018
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Equine Area Manager to work with one of the¬†fastest growing¬†global¬†veterinary pharmaceutical companies. We have a diverse portfolio of market leading brands across both the pet and equine market. This role represents a great opportunity to join a dynamic team based on the company‚Äôs core values of solidarity, innovation, customer passion and entrepreneurial spirit.
An opportunity has arisen within our equine team for an energetic achiever who has a passion for the industry. You will be responsible for managing the NSW based territory and promoting the Ceva equine portfolio to veterinarians, studs and trainers. Your key focus will be to drive above market growth across your territory and deliver mutually beneficial outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 2-3 years sales experience within the equine industry
- Have outstanding relationship building, communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate a track record of sales success within a competitive environment
- Analyse sales data and identify and leverage trends and opportunities
- Be enthusiastic, passionate and have a can do attitude
Your success will be rewarded with an attractive salary and fully maintained company vehicle. In addition you will be working in an environment within a supportive team with career progression opportunities for the taking.