Production Manager, Ceva Sant√© Animale, Sydney North West & Hills District, Sydney NSW
No closing date provided, advertised on 4 May 2018
Work type: Full time
Location:¬†Sydney,¬†North West & Hills District
Categories:¬†Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics,¬†Production, Planning & Scheduling
About the group
Ceva Sant√© Animale is the fastest growing Top 6 veterinary health company and has been for the past 5 years.¬† We now rank as the eighth largest animal health group globally, represented in 44 countries with over 5400 employees.¬† Ceva‚Äôs mission is based on the company‚Äôs core values of solidarity, innovation, customer passion and entrepreneurial spirit.
About the role
We have an exciting opening to lead the local manufacturing team at our Australian production site based in Glenorie.
The plant comprises:-
Sterile liquids;¬† and¬†Paste, powder and non-sterile liquid production for the animal health market.
- The successful candidate will lead the efficient processing of all production units by ensuring all planned batches are produced on time in full with an acceptable quality specifications.
- The successful candidate will be required to ensure full compliance of Health & Safety and Environment (HSE) and Quality management programs within the manufacturing areas.
- ¬†Provides leadership and direction to all members (strict management of weekly production schedule)
- ¬†Manages staff performance management plan by ensuring agreed key objectives are delivered
- ¬†Ensures any sub-standard performance are dealt in a timely manner with full input from HR/Operations Manager
- Communicate effectively with personnel at all levels, internally and externally of the company (verbal and written) with excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to perform as part of a team (ability to develop, guide and motivate teams) and individually (high level of self-motivation and decisiveness)
- Excellent organisation and time management skills (including strong production disciplines in delivery in full on time)
- Ability to coordinate workflow with their departments including QA/QC, R&D, Procurement, Planning, Engineering, and Warehouse.
- Ensures GMP and Quality Guidelines, Policies and Procedures are complied with throughout the production process.
- Ensures HSE, Operating and Personnel Policies and Procedures are complied with throughout the production process.
- ¬†Ensures the division maintains a safe working environment, ensures staff members are trained, perform an active role in continuous improvement
- Participate in all planned plant audits and is accountable for production environments
- Min 5-6 years management experience in Sterile production or similar roles within a GMP pharmaceutical industry
- Good knowledge of code of compliance in cGMP, HR and HSE
- Experience in production or manufacturing environment
- Good computer skills ‚Äď MS word/excel, ERP systems (SAP/Oracle/JDE or others)
Applying for the role
Go to the Source:¬†Production Manager Job in Sydney