Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarships | MSc Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health and the MSc Livestock Health and Production | Royal Veterinary College | University of London
Applications close:¬†20 June 2018¬†– 23:59 (BST).
Commonwealth Scholarships are available for a number of University of London programmes by distance learning:
- MSc Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health (RVC)
- MSc Livestock Health and Production (RVC)
- MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies (SAS)
- MSc Clinical Trials (LSHTM)
- MSc Demography and Health (LSHTM)
- MSc Epidemiology (LSHTM)
- MSc Infectious Disease (LSHTM)
These full fee-waiver awards are for residents of developing Commonwealth countries (see below for details).
You apply for these courses through the University of London. For scholarship applications, please follow¬†only¬†the specific directions below.
Applications for these scholarships are currently open.
A total of nine scholarships for the MSc Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health and the MSc Livestock Health and Production are available.
You must be a national of a qualifying Commonwealth country and hold the standard entry requirements for your preferred MSc course (including any English language requirements).
- View requirements for Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health
- View requirements for Livestock Health and Production
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Soloman Islands
- Sri Lanka